Spooky House Map from the Press Democrat!
Great pumpkin patches near you!
In these pumpkin patches you can find many activities to do such as corn mazes, bouncy houses, slides, and find a great variety of pumpkins.
- Santa Rosa Pumpkin Patch-5157 Stony Point Rd Santa Rosa
- Muelrath Pumpkin Patch- 3800 Walker Ave, Santa Rosa
- Grandma’s Pumpkin Patch- 17740 Healdsburg Avenue, Healdsburg
- Petaluma pumpkin patch and corn maze- 500 Stony Point Rd, Petaluma
- Grossi Family Farm Pumpkin Patch- 3666 Novato Boulevard,Novato
- Honor System Pumpkin Patch at Marin County -2257 Larkspur Landing Circle, Larkspur
- Stanly Lane Pumpkin Patch- 3100 Golden Gate Dr, Napa
October Fun! Go out and have some fun with these great activities to do in your area with some shows and festivals and fun.
- 707 Stand-Up Comedy Night
- Sunday 2, 8 – 11 pm
- HopMonk Tavern Sebastopol -230 Petaluma Ave, Sebastopol, CA
- Hopmonk brings you the best laughs in the Bay Area with 707 Stand-Up Comedy Night! Local comedians Jon Lehre and Jefferson Mars host an always different and diverse group of hilarious comics from all over California every month in the Abbey. 18+ adult content.
- Roaring Donkey Karaoke
- Thu, Oct 6, 9 PM – Fri, Oct 7, 12 AM
- Jamison’s Roaring Donkey -146 Kentucky St, Petaluma, CA
- The best karaoke night that has ever been created, the best of vibes, with the best of people, surrounded by the best alcohol.
- Hometown Harvest Festival
- Sat, Oct 15, 1 PM – Sun, Oct 16, 6 AM
- Corner of Adams Street and Oak Avenue, St Helena, CA
- Come experience the wine country through the eyes of a local runner or walker. You will run through the heart of Napa Valley and meander around the in-town vineyards of St. Helena. There will be a 1 mile fun run for kids of all ages. The 5k is a flat and fast course with vineyard views along the way. The 10K course will be two laps of the 5K. A professional timing system is included in the 5K and the 10K!
- Oct 16: Winery Comedy NIght
- Friday 7:00-8:30 PM
- Hook & Ladder Vineyards & Winery – 2134 Olivet Rd, Santa Rosa, CA
- Check Tickets Out here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-winery-comedy-tour-at-hook-ladder-tickets-388381638937
- Oct 20: Vanessa Sanchez & La Mezcla In
- Thursday 7:30
- Sonoma State University – 1801 E Cotati Ave, Rohnert Park,
- Check Tickets Out here: https://tickets.sonoma.edu/gmc/Online/mapSelect.asp?BOset::WSmap::seatmap::performance_ids=023D75DE-AA29-4484-92D1-24F3C9F486CF
- Overlaying tap dance with Mexican zapateado, Pachuquísmo features a live band that brings together jazz with traditional son jarocho music.
- Oct 28,29 & 30: Gem & Bead Faire
- Fri 12:00-6:00; Sat 10:00-6:00; Sun 10:00-5:00
- Sonoma County Event Center at the Fairgrounds – 1350 Bennett Valley Rd, Santa Rosa, CA
- One of the largest gem, jewelry & bead shows in the United States. You’ll discover fine jewelry, costume jewelry, precious & semi-precious gemstones, millions of beads, sparkling crystals, gold & silver, tools, jewelry supplies & boxes all under one roof! Be sure to enter for a chance to win cool prizes, drawing every hour.
- Live Jazz
- Thu-sat: 6:30 – 9:30 pm, Sun: 4 – 7pm
- Regiis OVA Caviar & Champagne Lounge – 6480 Washington Street, Younville
- Enjoy live Jazz check out the website for more info